Saturday 31 August 2013

FRESHERS DAY

                    Freshers Day is a welcome party to the newcomers,mainly in colleges.It is the day where there is lot of entertainment arranged by the seniors of the college to those who have joined the college newly.It is done in order to greet the newcomers with happiness and fun.Nevertheless freshers day also motivates the freshers(newcomers) a lot because it will be all new for them and they will need some kind of support.
               I experienced freshers day first time when I entered my engineering.I am pursuing my engineering degree in Govt.Sri Krishnarajendra Silver Jubilee technological Institute.I am very happy for studying in such an wonderful college.Freshers Day when I was a fresher was good.There was entertainment and along with that the freshers were asked to come on stage and introduce themselves.And some were asked to sing,dance and some where asked few questions.I was asked a question as to what reason I will give for going late to H.O.D's class.
              Today it was again a recall of it.Though I was not a fresher this time,it was freshers day for our lovely juniors.We had good entertainment and got to know about different freshers.However the entertainment dint last long and it got boring after a while.So me and my best friend decided to plan for a amazing freshers party next year for the freshers.It will be our last year as well,as I am in third year of engineering now.It will be the best freshers day of my life.
            I wish all the freshers of my college and freshers all over the world(in different fields) a very happy and successful journey in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment