Thursday 22 August 2013

WORK HARD!!!

                    Word hard,work hard,work hard,this is a very common thing which each one of us would have heard or have been advised for so many times.What is hard work or working hard???Its doing the assigned or necessary work by putting in complete efforts with interest,dedication and determination.If you feel working hard is not possible and you need any other solution to compensate it,then I would like to say there is no such solution because "THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR HARD WORK."
              Any great personalities you admire at or look up to have achieved that greatness with HARD WORK.No great personality would have reached that position with Luck,however luck would have favoured them because of their hard work.There is a fantastic quote for it "Harder you work,luckier you get."
          We have got just one Life and if we are not ready to live it to the fullest,there is no point living such a Lifeless life.My parents are live inspirations to me because of the hard work they have done and reached respective positions in life.I have learnt a lot from them and I feel so lucky to have such wonderful parents.My mentor Sujit Lalwani sir is again an inspiration to me and 1000's of people because of his brilliant achievements at age of 26 through hard work.I have learnt about hard work from my other mentors Mohan Sir,Bharath Sir,Kunal Sir,Sireesha Mam.
          Do I work hard???I frankly feel I am not working hard but I have the will to change and will definitely work hard from now on.I am very happy not because I will become successful because of that will to change,instead I am damn sure that I will make my best friend become successful in life by making that friend understand the importance of hard work and then to turn that understanding into action.
         I request all the readers to work hard in your lives and I wish you all a very great success.

"WORK HARD FOR FEW YEARS OF LIFE LIKE OTHERS WONT AND LIVE THE REST OF LIFE LIKE OTHERS CANT."

No comments:

Post a Comment