Tuesday 27 August 2013

Bus experience after many days

            Today was an superb day.The day started with positive energy and positive good morning wishes as usual.Then had to get ready for college and leave.It was quite a good day at college as I could easily manage the laboratory inspite of less interest.It was mainly because I was making myself feel excited by thinking about the plans after college.
               I had to visit a temple in vidyaranyapura,bangalore,India with my loved one.After the college,as soon as I reached home,I got freshed up quickly and energised myself with food and set off for the beautiful journey of the evening.It was a great feeling when journeystarted as it was bus journey.I was travelling in bus for long distance after many days so I could recall the past,when I used to travel daily in bus.This thinking brought some kind of happiness to me.
            The major reason for happiness was because I was about to visit a wonderful temple with my loved one.I had a great time throughout the journey talking and sharing many things.However the traffic jam irritated us as it was getting late for us to reach temple.Then we finally reached the temple and got the view of various gods.I was happy with the feeling I felt there with my loved one.Then it was time for some serious prayers and to receive blessings from God.
            After that it was again time to return and it was nearly 9:45pm.So the return journey was awesome again as the bus was not at all crowded as it was while we came to the temple.So we enjoyed the journey again sharing about some awesome dreams.Then finally the journey came to an end.Though we dint want to end the journey,we had to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment