Saturday 10 August 2013

STAGE FEAR

                   Stage fear is the fear aroused in a person when there is a need to perform or present infront of an audience.This fear holds back a lot of people from showing their capabalities and sometimes to prove themselves.
                  I myself was victim of such a disease called stage fear,but that fear is no more in me.I would like to thank Sujit Lalwani Sir who is the main reason for that stage fear of mine to be killed.I would also like to thank my other mentors Mohan Sir,Bharath Sir,Kunal Sir,Surendra Sir,Sireesha mam who have helped me come out of that fear.Last but not the least,I would like to thank IU for creating a platform called IU1010 and being a part of which I could explore many things and prove myself many times.
              IU1010 was the beginning of my confident stage speaking.After that I was a part of various talks as part of IU team which increases my on stage confidence each time.Today also there was a talk of Sujit Lalwani Sir in Dr.Ambedkar Institute of Technology and again I was invited on stage to speak a few words and I could do it without any fear.
           These were my personal experiences regarding stage fear.Stage Fear comes when some questions come on your mind like What will others talk?What if others laugh at me?.My answer is are you living for others?No right.Then why fear for others,nobody is perfect in this world.So let go that fear and start being confident.People might laugh at you but they dont have the courage to come on stage like you did.So feel proud that you are better than them and do not worry for such things.

           A Courageous person dies only one time that is when his actual death comes but a coward dies many times before he actually dies.Dont be a coward,BE COURAGEOUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment