Thursday 1 August 2013

BOOKS

            "Readers are Leaders and Leaders are Readers."I completely agree with this quote.I have learnt from my mentor Sujit Lalwani Sir that reading something completely is in itself a feeling of winning.
            Books are a great companion according to me.It teaches us lessons,makes us realise our mistakes,helps in rectifying our mistakes,acts as a source of inspiration.I was someone who never had a habit of reading books.Thanks to IU1010 which made me a reader first and then moulded me into a great Leader.
            The first book I read completely was "Psychology of success at IIT-JEE,"then "YOU CAN WIN" and after that a wonderful book from my own mentor Sujit Lalwani Sir called "LIFE SIMPLIFIED".Its an awesome book which surely can simplify lives.
             Life Simplified attracts readers mainly beacause of its small size and the content in it is simply amazing.Hats off to Sujitji for such a brilliant book.I could finish that book in a matter of 90minutes.
                "Readers are Leaders and Leaders are Readers" does not mean that one who reads a book becomes a leader but one who reads it,implements the learnings in his day-to-day Life.Just reading without implementation is same as not reading.So implementation is very much necessary.Planning is important but execution is even more important.


No comments:

Post a Comment