Thursday 15 August 2013

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

                 I wish all the Indians a very very Happy Independence Day.India got Independence on 15th August 1947.I would like to salute so many brave freedom fighters like Bhagat Singh,Chandrashekar Azad,Mahatma Gandhi,Subash Chandra Bose.They are the reason because of which we can sleep peacefully today in our homes,they are the real reasons for such a wonderful life we are leading.
            However more information about the freedom fighters and Independence can be learnt from google.I want to write about my views on Independence.I agree that its the 67th year of Independence,but I feel that the real freedom is still not achieved in India.Freedom may refer to Free will,liberty rights,freedom of choice,freedom of speech etc.
          Even today there are so many fights and rivalries among Indians itself.There are fights for Land,religion,power etc.The reason for this is selfishness or greediness,people are not getting satisfied with what they have and always desire to get more and more.This is naturally tending to fights among ourselves.This should not happen and India should be ONE massive country with complete unity,love,trust,care,respect with each other.
       The caste system and other such seperations should have an end and INDIA should be united as 'ONE' with no partitions or fights among each other.India could fight against Britishers because all the Indians were united and were fighting for freedom.But if there are so many fights among each other and no unity then the struggle of the freedom fighters will go waste.
         Whatever and However India is:"I AM PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN."I will definitely do something really great for my motherland INDIA,which will make all the Indians feel proud about me.
        


No comments:

Post a Comment