Thursday 29 August 2013

Now or never!!

                  "Now or never" I very strongly believe in this thought.Its very much true according to me.Its just to do something then and there rather than postponing it and not doing later.It can be anything for that matter like studies,enjoyment,defeating your fears and rising above etc.If you have to do something,do it at that time itself and not think of doing it later,because you never know whats on your way later.And I moreover feel that something seems to be difficult when you 'have to' and easy when you 'want to.So inculcate the habit of 'want to do' things,thereby you will enjoy what you are doing and hence do it without postponing.
                 There is a proverb in Kannada as "Naale andare mane hale."It means if you postpone things to tomorrow,it will lead to destruction of your house.Though directly the house wont be destructed,it will indirectly effect by some wrong happening because of postponing and hence leading to many problems.It not only says don't postpone things to tomorrow,but also that don't postpone things to even the next hour.
                   I have experienced the effects of postponing things.The most common example is of studying.Many times I had decided that I will start studying after sometime or tomorrow,and finally that sometime dint get over or did that tomorrow come.Thereby leading to lack of proper preparation for exams and hence disappointing results.
                  Thus I always have habit of doing things immediately and I guide my best friend also to do the same everyday.I request all my readers to just realize the mistakes due to postponing,learn from it and correct it.
          "Nobody is perfect.So committing mistakes is natural but doing the same mistake repeatedly is a MISTAKE."

No comments:

Post a Comment