Monday 26 August 2013

God always blesses everyone

Ganesha
                 Does god exist or not? is a question that many people have.Yes,god exists according to me and he is very much there everywhere in this entire universe,you just need to identify that.The live examples which we see everyday is our parents.Parents are forms of god in order to take care of us,bless us,love us and live with us.I love my parents a lot and the respect I give them is not measurable.
           My topic today is God blesses everyone.Its not that God blesses those who are good and curses those who are bad.According to me,no one in this world is bad,only the situation makes them bad.God always blesses everyone,so it depends on how you receive the blessings.If you are someone who always feels that God is not doing anything good,God just blesses and it continues.If you are a positive person and believe that whatever happens,is for a reason and that everything is going well and it will continue the same way in the future,God blesses and it happens.
            Many have a practice of thanking God when something as desired happens and feel that God wasnt with them when something desired doesnt happen.At that time remind your mind of the positive thing that had happened and believe that the negative thing(something desired not happening) has happened for something very much positive to happen in future.Then God will surely bless and give you something more than what you had desired.
            A friend who helps you when you are in trouble is a form of God.The autorickshaw man who helps you reach your destination is again a form of God.There are many such examples to show that God is always there with us and always blesses everyone.Just make sure that you attract positive things always and be happy for whatever happens.
           God is everywhere and in different forms.In India,it is believed that there are different forms of God with different names.One such God is Ganesha.I happened to visit God Ganesha's temple today and I had prayed to offer ten coconuts after something which I wanted happens.It had happened and today after I offered the ten coconuts,the feeling was simply superb and it was a bliss to watch the God decorated so well.
           I thank God for whatever he has given me and will be happy for whatever I get in the future.Wish everyone a happy life always.

           "Be postive,be happy and BELIEVE"

No comments:

Post a Comment