Monday 19 August 2013

Hayabusa-My dream

                  Hayabusa is a motorbike of Suzuki company.Owning it before I enter the fourth year of engineering is my dream.I have just entered the third year of engineering.I have decided a deadline of May 26th 2014 for owning Hayabusa.I am damn sure that I will accomplish this dream of mine in a better way than expected.I would like to thank Sujit Lalwani Sir who taught me to dream big and I have started dreaming big."Aim for the moon,even if you miss you will become one of the stars."
              Sujit Sir had owned a Hyundai Verna car during his third year of engineering,that inspired me to fix a deadline for accomplishing my dream of owning a Hayabusa.I had fixed the deadline as completion of degree i.e., by the time I complete my engineering degree.So it was two years to achieve it.On26th may 2013 Sujit Sir told that anyone will own it in 2 years but I have to work hard and own it within a year.That is when I changed my mind and fixed a deadline of one year and thus I will own it before 26th may 2014.And I will also make sure that my academics are on top as well.
             This dream has made me think more,work hard,work smart,dedicate myself completely to whatever I do.People of my age think or worry about exams and desire to own any bike of their choice.But I will not think or worry about exams as I will be working properly for it.I wont desire that I should get Hayabusa,instead I will work for it and deserve being the owner of it.
           At the end of one year I would have grown just one year in age but I would have grown 100years in terms of achievements,experience,thoughts,feelings,dedication and determination     "HAYABUSA IS ON ITS WAY"

No comments:

Post a Comment