Sunday 11 August 2013

Dont fear for the FAILURE

               "Failures are the stepping stones for success."I completely agree with this as failure teaches a lot of lessons which will definitely help us not undergo atleast such failures again.The experiences are also amazing.Success is a lousy teacher but Failure is a great teacher.
             Failure definitely makes you sad but remind yourself that its not the end and just move on.According to me "One who fails is not a failure but one who doesnt rectify his mistakes after it is a FAILURE."And once failed,do you have to fear for it always??? No,not at all because the more you fear the more your confidence decreases which further leads to less action and failure again.Thus failing repeats if you fear for failure each time.
             Instead of fearing for failure after having failed once,take it as a challenge in your life and succeed in the field in which you had failed that even the most successful person in it falls short of your success.I definitely have failed many times and have bounced back.I have failed in two subjects in my fourth semester of engineering.The challenge I have taken is that I will score 96% in fifth semester exams along with clearing the previous backs.And I will make my best friend work hard and get the same percentage or even more,as that friend of mine has also experienced failure by not actually failing in any subjects but by rapid downfall in the marks.
           No person becomes successful in one shot,its the repeated failures which moulds him/her everytime and makes him/her successful.Great examples like Thomas alva edison who failed 999 times before succeeding in the invention of light bulb shows that failure doent matter but the way you take it and bounce back is what matters.
          So I request all my readers not to fear for failure and just rock in your lives with a positive approach always.


No comments:

Post a Comment