Sunday 18 August 2013

BLOGGING IS AWESOME+FUN

               Blogging experience is just unexpressable.It gives so much happiness at times that cannot be expressed,it helps recollecting a lot of wonderful memories and experiences we have had in our life.Blogging is not just writing about memories or experiences,its the feelings of experiences and memories that is written in a blog.Only the blogger knows the real value of the content in his/her blog,which might seem simple,complex,wonderful etc to others.
              Blog according to me should not be written with thinking that will others read or with expectations that others should read.It must be written as the heart says to and without any expectations from others.And I am sure when you dont write blog for others sake but it will be written from heart,naturally it will attract many readers and the blogs gain their real value.
             I write blogs for two reasons:Firstly blog acts as collection of memories and experiences,so that later you can feel those past events just by reading blogs.Secondly in order to develop a very important character that is very much necessary to become successful that is "Consistent Consistency."I have decided to write blogs daily without missing a single day which otherwise will lack consistency.
          Blogging has benefitted me in other ways like vocabulary,framing sentences,putting experiences and memories into writing,reading.Blogging has made me develop a wonderful habit that is to think more.I have a dream of owning a bike called Hayabusa,I have blogged about how it became a dream,how I became serious towards it and when will I accomplish that.So after I fulfil that dream of mine,I will have those blogs to "feel the past."
            I am very happy that my best friend has started blogging daily.I wish her a good blogging journey throughout with loads of happiness,experiences,memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment