Tuesday 6 August 2013

EXPERIENCE UNLIMITED

               Today was one of the best evenings in my Life.It was simply amazing,just cant express in words.My mentor Sujit Lalwani Sir had promised me a reward for me and my teammate for our brilliant efforts in a particular task that was given.The reward was of coffee at  a Café coffee day in maddur.It would be a long drive as it was 70Kms from Bangalore,which in itself was again a reward.
               I was completely excited that today was the day for it.I attended college till 1pm and then reached the place told by mentor at 3pm from where we would be leaving for the accomplishment of this wonderful reward.There was an add-on of happiness as we got to know that our online mentor Sireesha mam also would join us.
               The journey started with great music.We shared a lot of experiences throughout,learnt many things and enjoyed thoroughly till we reached our destination.It was the best climate possible for this long drive and by the time we reached the destination,it started raining which added a lot of beauty.
              In the café coffee day also we enjoyed a lot,learnt a lot of lessons from Sujit Sir.The view of the highway from there was brilliant,which alongwith rain made us feel like spending more time there.We had a lot of fun,learnt important lessons of Life.The coffee was just WOW suiting to the climate.We spent an awesome time of 3 hours there.
             Finally it was time for us to get back and again rock in our tasks.The drive was again amazing while returning.I would like to thank Sujit Sir and Sireesha mam who made time for us out of there busy schedule and could make it happen.We were rewarded for the efforts we had put in.It felt so great mainly because we got such a memorable time because we deserved it.And I would completely agree with the tag line of Café coffee day-"a lot can happen over a coffee"
       Thus I would like to end my blog on a wonderful line:
           "STOP DESIRING,START DESERVING!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment