Tuesday 20 August 2013

RAKSHA BANDHAN

                Raksha Bandhan is one of the most important festivals in India.It is celebrated with full of happiness,blessings and enjoyment.Raksha Bandhan is celebrated by tying rakhi or holy thread,which comes in different colours and designs,by the sister on the wrist of the brother.The brother in return gives his sister a gift in the form of envelope filled with money,chocolates,clothing etc.The brother and sister feed each other sweets and the brother takes the blessings of his elder sister and blesses his younger sister.
                 I am very happy that am blessed to have got lovely and wonderful sisters in my life.I love this festival.The best relationship after parents-child is Brother-sister relationship.Every year this festival marks the strengthening of relationship.The brother and sister bondage increases as the time goes by.
              Today is Raksha bandhan and I have already bben tied three rakhi's by my three sisters and there are few more to come.It was an awesome beginning to the day,I had slept late yesterday and as a result couldnt get up early.But one of my sister had asked me to get rakhi tied from her before she leaves to office.Then one of my cousin came home running to kick me an wake me up to get ready.I realised that it was 'Raksha Bandhan':) and got ready quickly and got rakhi tied from my sister.Then we fed each other sweets and took her blessings by touching her feet,as she is elder to me.We both wished that the bonding shall remain till the last breath.
              A wonderful beginning to the day and the day gets even more exciting as few sisters are yet to tie rakhi.
          I WISH ALL THE HINDUS A VERY VERY HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN

No comments:

Post a Comment