Friday 30 August 2013

APPA AMMA I LOVE YOU

VISHVESH WALI-BEST SON
                This will definitely be my favourite blog because its regarding my love towards my lovely parents.In my title,appa means father and amma means mother.I love my parents a lot,it cant be measured.Whatever I am today,however I am today is because of my wonderful parents.They are the reason for me being in this world and they definitely are the reason because of which I am able to study in good college,enjoy and experience many awesome things in my life.
               I will show them my Love by my achievements,hard work,respect for them,making them happy when the World will respect me as a good human.They definitely are proud of me,but this is not even the beginning.The proud feeling will keep on increasing till the last.I will make the World tell-"Parents should be like Mallikarjun wali and Padma Wali and children should be like Vishvesh Wali."
             I am generally a silent person but I speak and share a lot with my parents and one special one in my life.My parents are the best friends of mine right from my birth.The care,love,pampering done by them is just amazing which gives me a heavenly feeling.I have a elder brother as well,and we both feel that Our parents are the best in this world.This shows how perfectly my parents have loved,cared and done for both of us.I am very lucky to have wonderful parents who understand everything so well and trust me so much in-spite of having let them down some times.I will definitely never let them down ever and make them more happier day by day.
                One blog is not enough to tell about my parents.But as I had a good time with them before blogging,I thought of writing it about them.Many times,children don't understand their parents and start changing their attitudes towards them.I would like to tell one thing,If they could give birth to you and made you grow to whatever you are,its because of Love.Hence whatever they decide will be for your good even though the decision was not as you wanted to be.They would have thought a lot about it and then decided.So I request you all to love,care and respect your parents always.
                    "APPA AMMA I LOVEEEEEE YOUUUUUUU"    
MALLIKARJUN WALI AND PADMA WALI-BEST PARENTS
       

No comments:

Post a Comment