Sunday 1 September 2013

INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKING CHANGES LIVES

Sujit Lalwani Sir
               I believe in this very strongly that inspirational speaking from inspirational speakers can change lives.Though I have changed in my life from lazy guy to hard working and inspiring one myself,the initial spark of inspiration was after I listened to inspirational speakers.It was seriously ultra amazing.
            The most inspirational speaker we all were curious about was Sujit Lalwani Sir.The talk was first started by Bharath G.C Sir who was the reason for us to attend the talk,by the curiosity and excitement he had created.Then came the dynamic inspirational speaker called Mohan B.N sir who just rocked completely and inspired each and every soul present there.Then it was time for the most awaited speaker to take on the stage.And finally the time came when Sujit Lalwani sir gave and grand entry and took on the stage.After that it was just inspiring entertainment,each word had a great impact on everyone.I was one such who was inspired by the talk.
           Just talking cannot change lives but speaking after you have done something inspiring and with an intention to change lives will definitely change lives.Today was a day wherin I was part of event called "Being Entrepreneurial" and I was invited on stage by Sujit Lalwani Sir which makes me feel so proud.As always today also there were nearly 300 youth inspired.
            Sujit Lalwani Sir amd IU team will keep inspiring people always for sure.I request all my readers to get inspired and inspire others.I am very happy that I have inspired one soul very much along with having inspired my mentors,parents and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment