Wednesday 22 May 2013

IU1010 Reading DAY3.Vishvesh Wali

   I have finished reading 109 pages of the book "YOU CAN WIN" and 10 pages of thë book"WINGS OF FIRE",the reason for choosing the book-WINGS OF FIRE is Dr.A.P.J Abdul Kalam is a inspiring person,i have been motivated by his inspiration.Inspiration is a thought and motivation is action is one difference I learnt today.I implemented this learning not in any of my works but did so in teaching my friends about it.
       From todays reading I learnt ten steps needed for success-Desire,responsibility,hard work,commitment,character,positive believing,"give more than you get",persistence,pride of performance and "be a student,get a mentor."
        The places where I used these learnings were when I felt there is no progress in a particular thing I would tell myself that a burning desire is needed for success and kept doing it again and again.
The book "WINGS OF FIRE" could teach me about dedication and hardwork as ten pages I read in this book was just introduction,And implementation of this learning is being done daily that is dedication and hard work because of which am able to blog without even thinking about dinner and manymore.
  I would like to share a brilliant story of Socrates-"once when a boy asked him for secret of success,socrates told to walk along with him towards river and when water raised above neck,he dunked the boy under water.When his face turned blue he pulled the boy up and all that boy did was take deep breath.Socrates asked the boy what he needed the most,he replied air and Socrates told that was the secret-you need burning desire as you wanted air underwater then you will succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment