Friday 24 May 2013

IU1010 DAY6.Vishvesh Wali

  "EARLY TO BED,EARLY TO RISE" I had heard this many times but understanding its meaning now,how rising up early i.e., getting up early has an impact on the proceedings of the day.Rising up early keeps active throughout the day,I am able to manage time properly because of it.Before I used to miss my breakfast because of getting up late,i would be in a hurry to go to college.Now everything is going in a systematic way.
   Coming to experiences and learnings of today,today was a day were I learnt again how important is "Yes I can"attitude,i had my lab internals today and rocked it!!!I was a bit less confident,then I remembered the golden way of victory-"Repeated reinforcement and immediate application."It helped me a lot in doing my internals well.
    And there was one more change in me today.Before I started off with IU1010 sessions,whenever I had any tests or exams,after finishing and returning home I used to just spend the rest of the day doing nothing productive but today after I returned spent time in taking videos,spent time with dad for valuable discussion,then reading of book-"YOU CAN WIN",blogging and still there is much time for the day to end.
  I am really happy for these changes in me.I would like to thank again my mentors-Sujith Sir,Bharath Sir,Mohan Sir and entire IU team for their constant support.

No comments:

Post a Comment