Friday 31 May 2013

IU1010 DAY13.Vishvesh Wali

                                                                    "BE THE BEST"

     
                   Today was a brilliant day,had my lab exams today at 8:30 in the morning.This was the time of me waking up before few days until i chose to reform.So by now it had become a habit for me to wake up early,i was well prepared as well,went with full confidence.I rocked it,was out of the lab within one and a half hour.I was very happy for it.
           The major difference after the exam was the thing which made me feel be the best.Before i started to reform,after finishing a particular exam i would just waste rest of the day enjoying as if i have finished last exam of my course.But today i chose to be the best.I had missed my breakfast so made it a point to eat something.Then i dint want to waste time i engaged myself in some or the other activities.We had a oppurtunity to practice for our next lab exam,so utilized time for that and then some time for speaking to my friend which was a important discussion and not a normal chit-chat.Then read book "YOU CAN WIN" for 20minutes,then did some inspirational tasks,spent quality time with family and then blogging which has become a daily part of my life and "I AM LOVING IT".
                This made me feel that i was completely occupied and time was not wasted.Still time left for the day to end so will do something useful till that time and end my day.

              "YOU CAN OWN A DIAMOND BY STEALING OR HARD WORK TODAY OR TOMORROW,BUT TIME ONCE GONE CANT BE BOUGHT AGAIN"
  

No comments:

Post a Comment