Saturday 25 May 2013

IU Reading blog6.Vishvesh Wali

   "READERS ARE  LEADERS,LEADERS ARE READERS"this is one of the quotes which I am liking a lot.Reading books has not only helped me in learning things and implementing them in daily life but also it is helping me in vocabulary,framing sentences,grammar,reading speed.I read today about "SUBCONSCIOUS MIND AND HABITS".
   I learnt about habits,importance of good habits,how we get programmed?,auto suggestion and preparing subconscious.Habits play a major role as habits are things which we do regularly and importance of good habits means doing good things regularly obviously make us improve the quality of life.And coming to implementation of habits,i am doing it from almost a weak,i have removed my bad habit of getting up late and have brought about many changes because of it.
      I learnt difference between conscious and subconscious mind.Conscious mind thinks before accepting anything but subconscious accepts everything that comes its way.So its is important to train subconscious well.The better you train and better are the outcomes.I implemented this by telling myself positive things about things which I had negative approach.The reasons for resistance to change they are lack of desire to change,lack the discipline to change,lack the belief that they can change and  lack the awareness for need to change.
       Autosuggestion is a statement made in present tense of kind of person you want to be.I am implementing this by always making positive statements which before I used to think negatively.I used to feel I was tired just after attending same class for 6 hours which was just fooling myself.But today even after that I have done so many things which made me realise about the time I have wasted,but dint want to grieve about it,its past and cant be changed so made it a point not to repeat it!!!!
      Awesome experience of reading.
     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment