Monday 20 May 2013

IU1010 DAY2.Vishvesh Wali

 Awesome start to the day.I succeeded in getting up early,getting up late has become one of my bad habits.If I am "consistently consistent"in doing this I will completely remove that bad habit of my life.I had assured Sujith sir that I will get up early from today and am happy I did it and I will make a daily habit of removing my bad habit i.e.,i will continue doing it.
       I had not read any book completely even once,infact I had never done it with interest or dedication.Today I started reading a book called "YOU CAN WIN"with interest and learnt a lot from it.I was able manage time properly than before which is a sign of improvement and improvement in a particular thing constantly,motivates you in that particular thing.
    Then coming to the task of taking videos regarding World Merit,I was able to approach people which I couldn't do before easily.I came across different kind of people,some agreed to do and some dint agree,some were not bothered to even think and just said no.I was happy doing it.And another improvement in me was I dint give reasons to myself in order to not do something like when I had left for taking videos,it started raining and I dint stop there.I had a scheduled time for taking videos and I did it till then.
   The main learnings of today were starting off the day good will motivate you in everything you do.I had flaws in explaining people about World Merit so made it a point to learn about it from Bharath Sir and the website has well.I am seriously happy that am learning many many things.
  I would like to thank my friend apurva,renjith who supported me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment