Thursday 23 May 2013

IU1010 DAY5-Vishvesh Wali

 Good Morning!!!Today was a splendid day.I am very happy that there is a constant improvement in different things in me.I am able to control my mind which had taken control off me.Whenever it has a negative approach,i tell you are "MY MIND" so listen to what I say.Before I used to just accept whatever comes my way without knowing whether its right or not.Now its not that way,i don't let things happen but I make things happen and then accept it.
       I implemented "yes I can attitude" today,i had lab repititions today,let it be whatever,i said to myself "Yes I can" and I succeeded.And "Try try try till you succeed"-this is ultimate proverb according to me,just giving up doesn't take us anywhere.All that you need to do is keep trying till you succeed.
    Success is determined by the way you bounce back to failure.Today I implemented this whenever someone said no to videos regarding "World Merit" I would bounce back convincing them or to try with others rather than giving up.
    I am able to handle things systematically when it is out of control,I think for a while what best could be done in that situation,today had my "IU1010"session and when I had left for it petrol in my vehicle was over,instead of getting tensed all I did was search a safe place for the bike,park it and then reach my destination.This taught me panicing doesn't help in anything rather it spoils situation further.
      I wish to learn more and more things.I thank Sujit Sir,Mohan Sir,Bharath Sir and entire IU Team for serving as a constant support in everything.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment