Saturday 25 May 2013

IU1010 DAY7.Vishvesh Wali

 Today was a gud day with learnings,realisations,improvements as usual. Day started well with positive thinkings,inspirational thoughts and beautiful dreams.When I had a habit of getting up late was not able to spend proper time with famil as well.I am really happy that has changed,i share things with dad and mom before leaving to college.
      I left to college and a learning was waiting for me,petrol got over in my bike and had to reach college a bit early.Having started thinking very positive from few days and maintaining patience helped me in handling situation easily and properly.This happened at a short distance from my house,i dint panic instead thought patiently.
     "Ä Friend in need is a friend indeed"-one of my friends was at home I called him up and explained,he was there within a few minutes,gave my bike keys to him and asked him to do the needful and I left to college in his bike.Learning from this was simple-"Be aware".I decided to make it a point to check for petrol or any requirements for the next day on the previous night before sleeping.So that I wont have any jerks in the beginning of the day itself.
     Then it was a class of for around 6 hours.Finished it!!!Then realised that I had not collected much videos regarding "World Merit" so made up my mind and went for it with a positive attitude and collected good amount of videos.Then it was studies,reading of books,spending quality time with dad and then blogging.
          I am just working towards spending least time possible for anything not useful and use time in the best manner possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment