Thursday 23 May 2013

IU Reading Blog 4-Vishvesh Wali

"Reading something completely itself is a achievement".I have finished 155 pages of the book "YOU CAN WIN."Today I learnt about the things holding us back,motivation and self esteem.There are many things that hold us back like inability to use talent,lack of discipline,selfishness and greed and many more.And I learnt the difference between Inspiration and Motivation.Inspiration is a thought whereas Motivation is an action.
       My todays implementation of learning is I motivated myself and I motivated one of my friend to a very good extent.I have my lab exam tomorrow at the same time I had "IU1010 session".My friends said attend if you are sure you can manage studyind.I was at a stage to get demotivated but I Knew prioritizing things I knew how important IU session would be to me.I motivated myself telling "Yes I can" and attended the session with no fear of exams because I knew my confidence will definitely boost up after the session after which I can study well.
         And it happened so,I am completely happy that neither I missed session nor there is a problem in studying."Where there is a will,there is definitely a way".Main thing I learnt today is when any situation is in front of me instead of asking can I?,i need to tell "YES I CAN" and then put in relentless effort which will help you succeed.
     One of my friend was damn tensed about exam,worrying for no reason.I succeeded in motivating her.I just said him that exam is not over,this is time for you to prepare and not to waste time thinking what might happen,you are solely responsible for it,instead of worrying spend that time in understanding concepts you will be happy and confident.He was moved by those thoughts,decided not to worry and start studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment