Tuesday 21 May 2013

IU1010 Reading DAY2.Vishvesh Wali

I have finished reading 88pages of the book "YOU CAN WIN".I would like to share my learnings and implementations below.
 "Success is a result of constant applying of basic principles and failure is result of constant repeated mistakes"I learnt atoday that success is achieved by doubling rates of failure as that helps us in a learning a lot of things.Success is not determined by your failure but the way you bounce back when you fail.So I implanted this lesson by not letting myself down whenever failed but to bounce back.
    I would like to share a famous life history-"This was a man who failed in business at the age of 21;was defeated in a legislative race at age of 22;failed again in business at age 24;had his sweetheart die when he was age 26;had a nervous breakdown at age 27;lost a congressional race at age 34;lost a senatorial race at age 45;failed in an effort to become vice president at age47;lost a senatorial race at age 49;and was elected president of the U.S at age 52.This man was Abraham Lincoln."
   To Lincoln defeat was a detour,not a dead end.I learnt a big lesson from this and decided to build a positive attitude like that and bounce back everytime when something lets me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment