Sunday 26 May 2013

IU1010 DAY8.Vishvesh Wali

"NO SUBSTITUTE FOR HARD WORK"
 
 
"LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL" this is the realisation I have had from few days.   I have got an awesome bunch of inspiring,supportive,caring,hard working friends within a week and I am sure that we will be the same forever.We are gonna achieve lots together in few weeks,which will leave everyone surprised for sure.
    Today was a sunday which I utilized it in the best way.I have been seeing how hard work pays off.I have been working hard and will be consistently consistent in it and do wonders which will make my parents,mentors,friends proud.
     Life is teaching me more and more lessons and I am loving to learn them.I have realised about the wastage of time before,but I don't want to grieve about my past.Instead I will work very hard to match up for it.
   I had a dream that my first bike will be of my hard work and that will be "SUZUKI HAYABUSA" and I will own it within completion of my degree.But it is no longer a dream,as its on its way.I am loving it.After Hayabusa reaches there are lots of super bikes and super cars which will fill my garage.I have committed been committed to myself that I will work very hard as there is no substitute for it,I am doing it and will continue it.
 
I am happy today for one more thing,I was not able to spend time with my parents properly and wanted to make them understand the situation.While they were free today,i sat with them and explained them that their son is reforming in a very good way,so asked them to wait and watch for next four weeks and outcome after that.All that my dad said is-"I trust you my son,no need to explain just do it" and my mom said "We both love you and we are always there for support".I love them a lot.I am very happy to have such parents."DAD AND MOM LOVE YOU SO MUCH".
     And my mentors Sujit Sir,Mohan Sir and Bharath Sir are main soure of inspiration to me.I love them and would like to thank them for their support.


No comments:

Post a Comment