Tuesday 21 May 2013

IU1010 DAY3.Vishvesh Wali

A good start to the morning,as soon as I woke up I learnt that my parents will be reaching home in another 20minutes,who had gone out of station.I was very happy because I wanted to share about my experiences at IU sessions and different habits I have cultivated,they were happy to know that I am getting up early.
   I had good time sharing experiences with my parents and also that served as starting day with positive things.
   Then I read the book which I had started reading for a while then had to get ready for my college.It was a good experience at college as well.I could convince many in taking videos regarding World Merit.And I could control my mind and completely concentrate in the classes.
  I have started giving the importance to time.Like always I dint waste time in the breaks but utilized it useful things.However there were some who criticized seeing changes in me.I employed policy of ignoring rather than reacting to them.Its better to ignore than to react as that will save energy and could be utilized for anything positive.
      I tried to improve a bit in many things which I needed improvement.Its better to improve 1% in a different things thing rather than improve 1000% in only one thing.I have developed an attitude of "Yes I can"which makes me feel better and confident.
        I would thank our teacher Mr.Nagesh who served as a support for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment