Tuesday 28 May 2013

IU1010 DAY10.Vishvesh Wali

"HOW WAS THE DAY?"-TEN10

         The day started of on a brilliant note,One of the most inspiring person in my life,my mentor "Sujit Lalwani" Sir assured me that out of his very very busy schedule,he would spend one day completely with me that is on 28th may 2014,we have planned for a long ride and the destination is yet to be fixed.
          After this was completely excited got into my works,was lagging behind in few,so geared up in those and have reached good position.Still the day is not completed,so lots more to do.
     Today is the tenth(10th) day after the beginning of sessions of IU1010 and after which my habit of getting up at 10am in morning has been removed and I made up my mind to get up early and have been consistently doing it for 10 days and it will surely continue.

      Apart from this had good time with family and friends,and had not given proper time to studies from two days,so made up for it and want to do still more before the day ends.And i am enjoying my sleep in the best way possible since i am following a policy-"Sleep when your body says,"Am done for the day" and not when your mind says" so when i go to bed,my body is saturated for the day and gets the required rest.
         

"WHERE THERE IS A WILL,THERE IS A WAY"

No comments:

Post a Comment