Sunday 19 May 2013

DAY1 AT IU1010

It was an awesome experience today at IU1010 session,learnt a lot of things today.The first thing which I learnt and which is very important is "no pain,no gain".We cant gain something unless we work hard for it.The things which come out of hard work always stays with us always and motivates us.Then I learnt how deciding deadlines immediately help us become serious in doing a particular thing.
    And coming to bad habits, it can be of any kind,it must be removed when it is at grass level or plant level.When it grows as huge as banyan tree its very very difficult to remove.And I learnt that being consistent is not enough,being consistently consistent is required.
   The major thing I learnt out of the whole day is be a CHILD when learning something.C for Carefree,H for Honest,I for Innocent,L for Loveable and D for Determined.And then be a CHILD when teaching someone,this is different from the previous one.C for Courageous,H for Happy,I for Intellectual,L for Leader and again determined.Sujith Sir was brilliant at delivering these thoughts to us,he made us understand it completely.
     The things which I will implement from today's learnings is firstly remove my habit of getting up late.I will stop giving excuses to myself meaning I wont compromise until I give my best and mainly I will do all these by being consistently consistent.
    I would like to thank my IU1010 friends Nikhil,Pawadabasaih,Hari kiran,Spoorthi,Harshitha,Bhavana.b,Aishwarya,Anusha and Aditi.They are helping me in many ways

No comments:

Post a Comment