Friday 24 May 2013

IU Reading blog5.Vishvesh Wali

  Today i had a good reading experience as usual.I have finished 174 pages of the book "YOU CAN WIN".The things about which i read today was "The importance of Interpersonal skills" which includes loving yourself and others,ego,envy or jealousy,maintaining good relationship.
   I feel maintaining good relationship is very important as poor relations has consequences like stress,lack of communication,irritation,closemindedness,no team spirit,lack of credibality,poor self esteem,suspicion,loss of productivity,isolation,poor health,distrust,anger,prejudice,breakdown of morale,uncooperative behaviour,conflict,frustation and unhappiness.
      I seriously realised how good relations with people have an impact on you,I have decided to love all,be kind to everyone.The learnings which i implemented today was about ego,loving others.I gave a call to all friends whom i had not spoken to,the reason may be ego-i dint want to because they dint and they might have had the same feeling.But i was ready to remove that ego as i realised value of relationships.
   And one more implementation is smiling at people.And receiving the same from them-"give and take policy" I am feeling very good.A superb quote to end my blog-"When you are good to others,you are best to yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment