Saturday 25 May 2013

IU Reading blog7.Vishvesh Wali

I have overall read 207 pages of the book "YOU CAN WIN"with proper learnings amd their implementations.I read about building positive personality.The things which I found more interesting were about criticism,smile and about living which depends on positive personality.
      "Smile costs nothing but creates much" this is a superb quote which is very true,smiling at people and caring has so many good effects.You will have people around when you are in trouble which will make you solve things easily.Implementation of this again I have been doing for quite a good time.I am smiling at my classmates in college and more than that I am smiling to my neighbours whom I was not even looking at before.
      "Criticism is like medication.The medication should be right mixture with perfect dosage,too much will have adverse effects and too little will be ineffective"This has a lot of meaning in itself and says about importance of criticism.Positive criticism is important and negative has bad effects.It may lead to demotivation.I couldn't implement this still because I read it just a while ago.
    And a superb learning about living.I learnt about how important is the way of living life.A fantastic quote "Live while you are alive and don't die before you are dead"This says live life in best way possible without doing unwanted things.And don't die before  you are dead means not to give up or accept defeat even before getting defeated.I implemented this even though I read about it just before blogging.I had less time but had to write 3 blogs dint give up instead thought can do it easily and succeeded in it.
     Today had a good time with video session.Inspite of rejections,dint lose hope and tried and got a good number of videos.
    Would like to thank my friend Chetan he served as a support to me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment