Monday 20 May 2013

IU1010 Reading DAY1.Vishvesh Wali

 "Readers are Leaders and Leaders are Readers".I started reading a book called "YOU CAN WIN" written by "Shiv Khera".The reasons why I chose this book was my brother had suggested me to read this book as it is one of the best books.And mainly inorder to reduce confusions and save time.If I had many books as a choice at once I would have wasted much time in thinking which book to read.So decided to read it and started.
    I have finished reading 42 pages till now.The things which I learnt from it was importance of attitude and how to build a positive attitude.After reading I realized the truth and meaning of the quote "Human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind"
     I would like to share one story about attitude."There was a man who made his living selling balloons at a fair.He had balloons of all different colours.Whenever business was slow he would release a helium filled balloon into the air.When children saw it,they wished to take and business would become fast.Once small child asked"If you release a black ballon would that also fly?"And the man replied its not the colour which matters,it is what's inside that makes it go up".This story is useful in knowing that whats inside us makes us go up in life mainly the attitude.
       I implemented some of the lessons I learnt today  in order to have a change in attitude.I made a habit of doing it now.Many things which my mind told will do after sometime I did it then and there.I started my day with positive things,i went through many inspiring quotes and read about inspiring personalities.I stayed away from negative influences,whenever I had someone telling no to something I would not think much and either accept or leave.Today I made it a point to stay from anything which is negative.
   It has been a gud experience having started reading the book.I felt there were few things which I could not implement I will implement it soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment