Saturday 2 November 2013

You need to become strong by yourself

                      Yes!!! You need to become strong only by yourself.I don't mean strong in terms of body building or in terms of physical strength but I mean mental strength.There are ways like inspirational books,inspirational speaking but ultimately you are the one who should strengthen your mind telling "Yes I can."I completely agree that someone else can be the reason for your strengthening of mind,but you are the one who will strengthen it.
                 There is a very famous quote "No one can change your life,You yourself have to do it for for You."So some can make you realize that your strength is not only this much but it is much more and you will be the one who will realize and strengthen yourself.What do I mean by strengthening??Changing your negative attitudes to positives.Replacing 'I cant' by 'I can' and 'I will.'
               So in order to realize that you are not doing what you are capable of,then read motivational books,inspirational magazines and listen to inspirational speeches.After realizing your mind will do the rest.And you will be strengthened.So keep yourself motivated by being with inspirational people,reading inspirational magazines etc.
               iuemag.com,this is an inspirational magazine.I would suggest my readers to go through this and I can assure you that you will be inspired.Strengthen yourself,realize that you have the potential to do more than whatever you are doing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment