Saturday 9 November 2013

Spending valuable time with parents is a heavenly feeling!!

               It was many days since I had spent some amazing time with my parents.I had spent time but couldn't give complete attention to them because of some tension or some work or exams etc.Today was a brilliant day wherein I could spend some valuable time with them and could spend it with full attention and wholeheartedly.
            One of my best friend's sister's marriage is tomorrow and I had to reach or come to Kerala for the marriage.It was such a good timing that my parents had no important work for two days and agreed to come along with me.So it was a great time because I happened to spent nearly 8 hours continuously with them.I discussed a lot of things and had great fun with them by sharing some of the joyous moments and listening to my parents' different experiences.It just feels heaven when I spend such wonderful times with my parents
            All in all it was one SAKATH(SUPER) day with my lovely parents.
 "I MADE THEM SMILE,LAUGH,FEEL PROUD OF ME....BUT ITS JUST THE BEGINNING."

No comments:

Post a Comment