Friday 8 November 2013

Chair

           Chair is a piece of furniture with a raised surface to sit on,normally for use by one person.This is the exact definition of chair.But chair in terms of layman language may mean a thing to sit upon or rest or a means to do something.Why I wanted to write a blog on chair was simple,I was thinking about what to topic to write a blog on and then realized that I sit on chair and write blogs everyday.So I decided to write a blog on it.
             Chair might have an actual meaning as per definition in the first line of the blog but for me it is something which has helped me to write blogs consistently and also have completed 165 blog posts till now.I don't mean that this chair helps me think what to write or it helps me in typing the content of the blog.I simply mean that it has mean a great companion to me till date while writing the blogs and it definitely has helped me in some or the other way.If this chair wasn't there,then it would have been difficult for me to write blogs as I should have done it by standing.So hope the chair always remains a great companion for me while blogging.
             

No comments:

Post a Comment