Wednesday 6 November 2013

An early morning walk!!

                Wow!!Early morning walks are just superb according to me.First of all I am a person who has missed wonderful sunrises,early morning cold wind,that amazing sounds of different birds etc because I was someone who was getting up very late in the mornings.Even now I am not getting up early everyday but some days I do get up and enjoy it.And even if I got up early I would be lazy to go for a walk.
               But today I was successful in getting up early and also in breaking the laziness by getting fresh and going for a walk.It was simply amazing and I enjoyed it by also listening to some of the best songs.There are many experiences in our life that it can't be described in words.
               Along with the good feeling of morning walk it was also a good relaxation for the body.It was many days since I had stretched my body and to add some flexibility to my body,walking helped a lot.I wish to continue such early morning activities and I am sure that it will happen.
           "Morning is an important part of the day,because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have."

No comments:

Post a Comment