Friday 15 November 2013

'Nothing' also has existence in this world


                    Yes!!Even 'Nothing' has existence in this world.We often end up doing 'Nothing'.Nothing cannot be specifies,its just not doing anything or it just doesn't have anything.In mathematics subject we would have studied about empty set or null set.It means that the particular set does not contain any element.Similarly in our lives there are a lot of times wherein 'Nothing' has an existence.When some friend asks what are you doing??Our reply will be Nothing sometimes.So even that has existence.
              I chose this as the topic to write my today's blog for a simple reason that while thinking of what to write I just got 'Nothing'.The world is so large that I will have n-number of topics to write and even my entire life won't be enough to write them.But when I was about to start writing this blog post I just got Nothing in my mind and hence chose that has the topic.
                This blog is not much informative but its the thinking of mine which made me think this way.So I would like to suggest my readers to stop wasting time in thinking something unnecessary and instead think something different and ultimately become SOMEONE different.

No comments:

Post a Comment