Tuesday 12 November 2013

Experience of writing blog in DARK

                This will be one of the shortest blogs I have written till now.Specific reason being I am writing this blog in darkness with the light coming only from the monitor of the computer.So it would be a little tough for me to do this for long and I feel it can even effect my eyes for exposing my eyes to brightness in dark.I had different experiences of writing blogs till now like writing it in computer or laptop,sitting with friends and writing,sitting alone and writing which I usually do.But today when I started to write the blog,my brother entered the room and as he was sleepy he asked me to switch off the light.I thought of asking him a few minutes but later decided to write the blog without light.And I have succeeded in writing the blog till here.It was a good experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment