Monday 4 November 2013

How things change over a period of time!!

                  Isn't it true that many things change over a period of time???Rather than calling it change we can say that over a period of time,priorities change.I wanted to write a blog on this topic because I felt this today.I felt this when I was about to return to bangalore from bidar.
                During childhood and till past few years it was very difficult for me to come to banagalore from bidar because of the attachment with grandparents and cousins there and also for the reason that the schools would start after returning.But from past 3-4 years that feeling is not there,we will be worried about the tests,exams in college.Sometimes we will be wanting to get back soon so as to have fun with friends etc.Likewise today I was not sad or it was not difficult for me while returning but it doesn't mean that attachment or bonding with cousins and grandparents has weakened but priorities have changed.But I am happy that even they are important to me even now because of which I had been there but that sad feeling was not there while returning,it also means that I have GROWN UP:-):-)
             A good day as usual...if you believe each day will be good then definitely it will happen to be a good day!!!All the best to all my readers in their lives.KEEP ROCKING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment