Monday 11 November 2013

Personal Computer-PC

                 Personal computer is nothing but a general purpose computer.It may be of different uses for differnt people.It can be useful for many and it can be harmful for many.It might be helping someone and it might not be helping someone.It might be a reason for happiness,sadness,entertainment etc for different people based on different purposes they use the computer for.
              For me it means a lot and has been really of great help to me till date.When I was a child,it was a reason for happiness and entertainment as I used to play a hell a lot of games and I even enjoy playing games in computer even today.I just love playing games.And after I entered my higher classes of schooling,computer helped me a lot by supplying the required information and images for my projects in different subjects.It also helped me in making or preparing power point presentations.
              But from few days,infact many days it has been a great help for me by being a support and companion in achieving my target of writing blogs everyday.I just have no proper solution for writing my blogs without this computer of mine.I might manage but I will always want this only to be there.So I hope it will remain a companion for me throughout and help me in many more things.
           "Even non-LIVING things can add LIFE to our LIVES."

No comments:

Post a Comment