Wednesday 13 November 2013

Relieved feeling after the internals

                  Ufffffffffffff!!!!!!!!!This is the feeling I am having right now.This is because today was the end of internals.Actually I had traveled for almost continuous two days before the internals and then the internals started off.Every engineering student will love to share about experience of internals.It will fun sometimes,sometimes tensed to get average marks in a subject and so on.So it was like a continuous 5days packed with no proper rest.
                 Finally today is my day and the internals has got over and now I can lie down on my bed and relax well and think about some wonderful moments in the past and those which are yet to come in the future.I also can spend time with my dearest parents and dearest one today with a clear mind with no tensions.
               It is always fun to rest after doing something.Only resting makes you lazy and obsessed but doing something important and then resting feels very good.
               "BE HAPPY,MAKE OTHERS HAPPY....DON'T LEAD LIFE BUT LIVE LIFE."

No comments:

Post a Comment