Tuesday 19 November 2013

Sachin Tendulkar-Hats off to the master blaster

                  Sachin Tendulkar-This is a name which everyone in this world would have heard of atleast ones.There are millions of people who worship him as the GOD of a wonderful sport called cricket.I am a cricket lover and Sachin is a player whose name I have heard of right from the day I started watching cricket and I am sure that this name will buzz in everyone's ears throughout whenever it comes to cricket.
              I am not here to tell write about the stats of Sachin Tendulkar's career because there are newspapers,books,magazines,many website and the major search engine of the world-Google which can provide about his stats or wonderful achievements.
             I feel proud to be an Indian because an Indian is considered as the GOD of a game that was originated in england.I just love his game,commitment and dedication towards the game.He surely will be an inspiration to his family,neighbours,I am truly inspired by Sachin's commitment and dedication towards the game for 24 years.Isn't it wonderful.
             In our life we normally fail to experience even a few people but Sachin Tendulkar is someone who has inspired a millions and whose story will inspire millions in the future as well.I recommend anyone who is interested in cricket to just go through the stats of Sachin Tendulkar which will definitely be an inspiration and helps you become more passionate towards the game.
              "BE DEDICATED<BE COMMITTED<BE INSPIRED."

No comments:

Post a Comment