Sunday 10 November 2013

A good day at Kerala

               Kerala also known as God's own country and it really is worth being known or called by that name.I always had a wish to go to kerala because I had heard a lot about it.I couldn't fulfill that wish of mine because of some or the other reason.But today I was in kerala and had a great time even though I spent just a few hours there.It was a great feeling also because I have my internals tomorrow.Does it sound strange?? Maybe,for others.But I feel great because I always like to do something before any test or exam which any other person would not do.
                It was a good morning.I woke up after a peaceful sleep after a tired journey and enjoyed that wonderful view of sun rising.I also witnessed some amazing children playing in the ground which was in front of the rooms where we stayed.
               After a good breakfast I visited temple with my parents.It was a different feeling and environment over there and I really enjoyed it.After that was the time to attend the wedding of my friend's sister and I could see and learn the tradition they follow in kerala during marriage and also different kinds or types of food they have.I liked it and I wish to visit kerala again and be there for more time and enjoy more beautiful places.

No comments:

Post a Comment