Wednesday 20 November 2013

Surprises are just ULTIMATE!!

                  Surprise is a brief mental and physiological state,a startle response experiences as a result of an unexpected event.Surprises are unexpected and it's awesome to have great surprises in life.In fact Life is full of amazing surprises and you need to enjoy it.Infact Life is a calendar of unplanned or unexpected events.Be ready to enjoy the surprises given by God each day,take it in a positive way and you will surely enjoy it.
            There is no description in words for happiness,sadness,feeling when you get a great surprise.I am someone who loved surprises right from childhood and even today and for sure will always enjoy surprises in my life.But over the period of years I developed an extra thought or wish in me to give surprises to others than only enjoy the surprises given to me.I love giving surprises and my loved ones definitely will experience surprises from me regularly.
           When someone gives you surprise you become happy and when you give others surprise you become happy and the person whom you give will also become happy and that in turn will make you more happy.I wanted to write a blog on this topic because I experienced a wonderful surprise from my loved one today and the feeling was just heavenly.I wish to get surprises like this from this person always.
              "ENJOY LIFE AND AMAZING SURPRISES IN IT."

No comments:

Post a Comment