Tuesday 5 November 2013

My parents are simply amazing

                My parents are not just parents to me but they are god to me.They are the reason for my life.I am on this earth and experiencing and enjoying something called as "LIFE" because of them.I am whatever I am today because these lovely parents.I just cant describe how much strength they mean to me.All I know is I will never ever let them down and will make them happy always.
             I am happy,cool,not-worried in life because of two reasons:One is I do whatever my heart says and the next is even if I take wrong decisions or land up in trouble,my lovely parents are there for me who will be there to protect me from that trouble.
              My parents are so damn caring,loving and understanding that I just wish that all parents in this world should be like them.I am 19 years old and I still get the same love and care from my parents as I got when I was 9 months old.
               I know one thing I love them a lot and I don't have fear of Life because MY PARENTS are there with me.
         I loveeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papppaaaaa mummmmyyyyyyyy.Love you loads.
 All the best readers.Rock your lives,Life is just once!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment