Friday 1 August 2014

My Role Model-My Dad

           Hello everyone!I am feeling happy and grateful for whatever I have and whatever I am today.Even before completing this blog post,I am sure that this blog post will be my favourite blog post ever as it is related to my creator,my role model,my lovely dad-Mr.Mallikarjun Wali.
          Firstly i love my dad very much.I love you too mom.The reason for me writing this blog post related to dad is because it's his birthday today.A very very happy birthday to you pappa,may god bless you with loads of happiness,growth and prosperity.
           I didn't know what exactly 'role model' is,when I was young.But after I understood it's meaning,needless to say,my dad is my first and everlasting role model.I am blessed to have such a lovely father.Nevertheless,my mom is another awesome person in my life that makes me feel,"I am blessed with everything in this world."
         First thing which I would like to learn from my dad is his managing skills.The way he manages various works in an easy manner.Though he gets tensed at times,he takes most of the decision calmly and must say,he has a lot of patience.At the same time,he has a lot of anger when he becomes impatient.Well,his managing skills are really awesome as I mentioned above.He also keeps his mind so alert that he grabs so much of information and knowledge from whatever he watches or listens.
           Looking at the above paragraph,don't come to a conclusion that dad is a serious man.If you had thought so,you are absolutely wrong.He is one of the coolest person in this world.He is very jovial,he enjoys watching sports.He extremely enjoys cricket and his favourite cricket player is Rahul Dravid.As a 'Father',he is very friendly and a lenient father.He loves his children and as far as I remember,he was never strict during my childhood.Infact,he wouldn't even restrict to take toys or anything.My brother and me have always got whatever we wanted.
            Coming to generosity,my dad is the most generous man you can find in this world.He is so generous in GIVING and hence he receives much back in return.Dad has helped so many people come up in life.Infact,he has made life of many people and many people still treat him as god.Dad has a lot of RESPECT.I want to become like dad,I also love to be respected so much.My dad is soooo lucky to have my mother's love and respect towards him.I am also lucky to have someone like that in my life.
            Dad succeeds in everything because of his STRONG BELIEF in whatever he does.I would also love to develop such STRONG BELIEF in whatever I do.Hatsoff to dad's WISDOM.He knows so many things that many people contact dad for any help or support or to gain information.
       In short,I love to inherit a lot of dad's characteristics-His kindness,generosity,lenience,calmness,wisdom and so on.Love you dad.Feels so wonderful to have you in my life."For the things we youth come across and learn about,I might be 100 times ahead of my dad in terms of KNOWLEDGE.But I am damn sure that I will be 1000 times behind dad in terms of WISDOM."
            I would like to conclude this blog post by wishing my dad a very happy birthday,once again.You are the best!This blogpost is my dedication to you on your birthday.But I won't make you read this blog post myself,will wish that you will someday come across this blogpost,read and feel grateful to have such an admiring and respecting son like me.
         Thank you for reading!!!!!
BE HAPPY AND KEEP ROCKING.!

No comments:

Post a Comment