Saturday 23 August 2014

I am happy for whatever I am!

           I am feeling very happy and grateful for whatever I am today.I love myself for whatever I am.'If you don't love yourself,who else will love you?'So,first start loving yourself and start being happy for whatever you are.
          Folks,always remember that we all have some or the other special talent in us.We only have to find that special talent in us.Just because you are not good in studies or you are fat or you are thin or you can't run fast or you dint get placed in a company after graduation or any such thing,doesn't mean that you are not good compared to others.YOU are definitely a unique person,all that you need to do is to find that UNIQUENESS in you.Your uniqueness may be studying,running,eating,thinking,caring,loving etc.So,never underestimate yourself by comparing yourself with others in something which you are not good at.Infact,never compare yourself with others,compare yourself with what you were yesterday and that will show your exact position in the race of life.
              Well!!I am happy for whatever I am today and I very much know that this is just the beginning and there is lot more to happen.My profound thanks to my lovely parents,my wonderful brother,my gooody friend,my Tereffic Mentors and my friends for their constant support and encouragement which has helped me become whatever I am today.
          "No one cares about your self esteem,you have to do something before you feel good about yourself."I feel happy that I am feeling good about myself after having done so many things which a person of my age would not have done.But I have thousands of people of my age who have done more than what I have done and that is what makes me keep doing more PRODUCTIVE things to become the BEST.
              I am pursuing my engineering degree and I have done a lot more things than my normal engineering studies and other normal things which 90% of students pursuing engineering degree would have done.First and foremost,I have realized and understood the value of 'TIME' and I love to LIVE each minute of my life to the fullest.I don't feel bad when I miss a movie or when I don't get to go on a bike ride or when I don't get to watch a movie of my choice but I definitely feel very bad when I waste even a single minute of my life.I believe one who has understood the value of time will definitely make his/her life meaningful and worthy enough.
            I was part of an amazing platform called IU1010,a platform in which only ten youths are selected from across Bangalore and are personally trained by International inspirational Speaker-"Sujit Lalwani."I am so grateful that I was one of the ten selected youth in the first season of iu1010.I even won the title of 'Online Superstar.'I have also worked as an 'Ads Representative' for a renowned inspirational e-Magazine-"IU e-Magazine."I also was an ambassador of an wonderful conference based platform called "I3."I3 stands for Influence Inspire Impact.I have also worked as ambassador of an amazing NGO called 36meals.com,which aims at ensuring that people don't waste even a morsel of food and also donate needy people with food.
               I also have understood the value of money at such a young age and have saved a lot of money.I believe that 'a rupee saved is a rupee earned.'So,I would like to say that I have earned a lot of money till now.
            I developed passion for blogging when I was a part of IU1010 and I have been blogging since then.I have successfully compiled more than 200 blogposts till date.
             Above all of these I do something which makes a completely UNIQUE person compared to others of my age-'I DREAM BIG.'I have a dream of owning a bike called Hayabusa worth Rs.20 Lakhs before I pass out of my engineering.I am damn sure that I will accomplish this dream of mine very shortly.I really feel very happy for this unique quality of dreaming big.
           These are some of the things which really make me feel happy and grateful for whatever I am.I love and respect my parents and my family for their love,trust and encouragement.I am whatever I am because of my parents.
              I would love to conclude this blogpost by saying,'Love yourself first and always compare yourself with what you were yesterday.'
        Hopefully,I have done justice to your time which you spent while reading this blogpost.
Thank you for reading.
Vishwesh Wali from India.

No comments:

Post a Comment