Sunday 24 August 2014

IU1010 Alumni Meet

                Wow!It was such an AMAZING SUNDAY for all the IU1010 leaders as we had an IU1010 All Seasons Alumni Meet.It means that all the IU1010 leaders of different seasons had met together after a very long time along with our LOVELY and TEREFFIC Mentors.
           Well,for those who do not know about IU1010.IU1010 is a platform in which only ten youths are selected from across the city of Bangalore and are personally trained by International Inspirational Speaker Sujit Lalwani and IU Team.The criteria for getting into this platform is not your marks or height or weight or strength or anything,you just need to have a touch of MADNESS in you.Isn't that amazing???I feel proud that I was MAD enough to get selected for the first season of IU1010.
                Though all the IU1010 leaders of different seasons had not turned up,a decent gathering of around 23 Leaders from all the seasons was present.However,the number din't matter as we had loads of fun.
            Our mentors were completely happy today and they had purposefully not planned any agenda for this meet.They wanted to see how this 'Agendaless Agenda' will unfold.It did happen to be a great event.We recalled our best moments during IU1010.We also got to know about some experiences of leaders from different seasons which we were not aware of.Some of the IU1010 leaders did mimicry of the mentors.We really enjoyed and laughed a lot.Even our mentors enjoyed watching it,they just laughed their heart out.Then we had a photo session,wherein leaders got photographs with their mentors,some IU1010 leaders took photographs with other leaders of different season and so on.
             It was a long time since I had met my mentors and hence I enjoyed meeting them.This meet also made me wear formals and my blazer after a long time.IU1010 used to happen on Sundays and even this meet was today,which is a Sunday.So I believe that SUNDAYS in my life are when there is something related to IU1010.Nonetheless,my SUNDAYS are always truly amazing when I spend it with my parents and my goody friend.
              This Sunday was even more wonderful as I visited my school after a very long period.There was a function to felicitate the achievers in different fields,which was held in our school itself.It is called 'Prathiba puraskara Samarambha',organised by an association called 'Hyderabad-Karnataka Shikshanika hagu Samskrutika Sangha.'I had been to this function as one of my cousin uncle was getting felicitated for his TEREFFIC work in the field of medicine.He is an orthopedician.
            Overall it was an amazing Sunday.May the Sundays in my life be more meaningful and wonderful than this and I definitely like to spend it more with my goody friend.
Thank you for reading.
Vishwesh Wali from India.

No comments:

Post a Comment