Sunday 10 August 2014

Raksha Bandhan

         
  Hello everyone!I am feeling blessed for whatever I am and whatever I have.Today is an auspicious day for all Hindus as it is 'Raksha Bandhan.'I would like to share about my today's wonderful experience.
         Today is Raksha Bandhan.It is a Hindu festival that celebrates love and duty between brothers and sisters.In this festival,sister ties Rakhi(sacred thread) to her brother's wrist.It symbolises sister's love and prayers for her brother's well-being and brother's vow to always protect her.
           Well,I am blessed to have three amazing and lovely sisters in my life-Smitha wali,Shruthi wali and Shreya wali.They are good,super,awesome,wonderful and whatnot.We don't meet up regularly,but when we meet,our love towards each other is at it's peak.We talk,laugh,share,tease,eat,drink,play,we just enjoy to the core.
              Today was one such special day as we all met and had loads of fun.It will definitely be one of the most memorable days in my life,as we had a fabulous time and also this was the first time when all three sisters were present at the same place and they tied me Rakhi at same place as well.We recalled a lot of our past,laughed at it,compared what we were then and what we are now and many more.I am sure that if we all brothers and sisters sit together,we will fall short of time but not of memories.A splendid day,I would like to thank everyone that made my day so special.
            I am damn sure that we will standby each other and we will always be there for each other in tough times.Tough times doesn't mean I am sad that petrol in my bike got over and I had to reach some place ASAP and I expect my sisters will come to console me.At the same time,I won't go to them and console when they feel depressed after a day full of shopping but have not got what they wanted.Because these are not tough times.These are times which are a bit different from your normal life and you might feel they are tough times,but they aren't.For such times,they are a group of specimens called FRIENDS.Tough times are those when we have no other option/way and we are just gonna break down into pieces.And I am sure at such times we brothers and sisters will be there for each other to make our lives the way it was before,filled with happiness.
              Love you my dear sisters.May god bless you with loads of happiness and growth.Let god not protect you,because we brothers are there to protect you.
           Let our love towards each other be humongous like this forever.And let our bond get STRONGER than the wall built by Ambuja cement.Hahaha!!!!!!
Thank you for reading.
BE HAPPY AND KEEP ROCKING!!

2 comments:

  1. Just have no words to express how good it feels to hear all this from you! Literally! �� we too are blessed to have a wonderful brother like you ��
    God bless ya!
    Love u JT boy ��

    ReplyDelete