Wednesday 20 August 2014

Letter writing related to Sales

        Many times we get confused while writing an official letter.Hence,I would like to share few examples of letter writing related to Sales.I am damn sure that this will help you a lot.

SAMPLE LETTERS:
Letter 1 - A sample pre-approach 
 A real estate person could use the following letter :

Name                                             Date :
Title
Address

Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms _________,

Are you tired of looking for office space?
      Now you can get office space that you can be proud of and which doesn't cost you an arm and a leg.We have recently built new office space at ______ I shall call you next week or ______ and share with you the business opportunity that could be mutually profitable,similar to what we have done for XYZ Company.

Regards,
ABC

Letter 2 - A sample pre-approach

Name                                        Date :
Title
Address

Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms ______,

Your name was mentioned by _____ saying that your company has reached a new benchmark/or your name was mentioned in the newspaper achieving new benchmarks.May I congratulate you on your achievement? Mr____,I am calling from XYZ Company.We have recently come up with a unique machine that can save you 20% of your running costs.I am sure you would be interested in the savings,wouldn't you?
      I shall call you next Monday to schedule an appointment and share ideas that has been helpful to people like yourself.
      I look forward to speaking with you next week.

Regards,
ABC

Letter 3 - A sample pre-approach

Name                                           Date :
Title 
Address

Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms_____,

Most decision-makers feel that if their people have a better attitude,their team work and productivity goes up.I am sure you feel the same way.
      I shall call you next Monday morning to schedule an appointment and share ideas that have been helpful to people like you.Looking forward to speaking with you next week.

Regards,
ABC

Letter 4 - A sample follow-up

Name                                           Date :
Title 
Address

Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms______,
Thank you for your courtesy extended and the opportunity to meet with you.As promised,enclosed are the following pieces of information:
1.
2.
3.

I will call you next Monday to schedule a meeting or answer any questions you may have.

Regards,
ABC

Letter 5 - A sample referral

Name                                            Date :
Title 
Address

Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms______,
This is just a note to thank you for referring XYZ.I shall keep you posted of the outcome.
      Thank you again for your help and consideration.If I can assist you in any manner,please do not hesitate to call.

Regards,
ABC

Letter 6 - A sample for reconfirmation in writing.

Name                                              Date:
Title 
Address 

Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms______,
Thank you for the courtesy extended.I am looking forward to seeing you on _____ (Date),at _____(time).If there is any change,I will appreciate receiving a call from you.If I don't hear from you;I will take this appointment as confirmed.

Regards,
ABC

___________________________________
       Hopefully,this blogpost was meaningful,knowledgeable and helpful.Would love to read comments from you.

Thank you for reading.
VISHWESH WALI FROM INDIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment