Monday 4 August 2014

Mental Toughness

          Hello everyone!I am feeling happy and grateful as usual,for whatever I have and whatever I am today.I will be sharing about "Mental toughness."I feel great for my mental toughness.
          "Success is not measured by how high we go up in life,but how many times we bounce back after we fall down."So one who bounces back after falling down,always succeeds.And a person needs what is called as "Mental toughness" to bounce back after falling down.

           The sign of a POSITIVE person is that whether it is a good day or a bad day,his output and performance is constant.On good days,it comes easy,but on bad days it takes a lot of effort.He,however,doesn't compromise on quality and standards.This is called Mental toughness.
          Always accept rejections and other negatives in a positive way.It will surely turn out to become positive and you will end up becoming a POSITIVE PERSON.
          Well,let me share about my mental toughness now.Mental toughness needs to be implement when you fail.Failure can be when you fail in an exam,fail in a competition,get hurt by someone,something unexpected happens and so on.Today,was a very happy day for me.Fortunately or unfortunately,it was a bad time for me in the night.Something unexpected happened and dad hurt me a lot.My lovely dad hurt me,I had no one to console.Mom was tired and she had slept and my brother was not at home.There is one gooody friend of mine who had also fallen asleep by then.I had no choice,I said to myself,'Nothing much has happened,cheer up!'
            I don't like to share much about this incident as it is personal.I respect and love my dad,so whatever he does will always be right.Was hurt to the core-Failure.Had to bounce back-Success.Gave myself some time,thought of positive things,remembered things that make laugh and finally 'I GOT BACK TO REAL ME.'Though it was a bad time,I dint want to postpone my blogging,I dint even want to compromise on quality and standard.Instead of giving up,I gave myself some time,became alright and started off with my blog post.And here it is,I succeeded in completing my blog post with a great feeling.I neither gave up not compromised on standards and quality.This is called Mental toughness.
           I cried,I was very much hurt today.My mental toughness helped me somehow write this blog post and I swear I am feeling too good now.So always try to bounce back when you fall,that is when you really SUCCEED.
           Thank you for reading.
BE HAPPY AND KEEP ROCKING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment